Cute crafts, nerdy crafts, frilly crafts, girly crafts, guy-friendly crafts, ALL THE CRAFTS!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Quickie Cameo

I guess we'll kick back off with a super quick craft.  This one is proof that sometimes the smallest adjustments can make a BIG difference.



I had this awesome Artemis cameo a friend sent me.  I just used a jump ring to attach it to this odd-looking...thing...what is that big round thing, anyway?  Anyone know?  Anyway, I stuck them together and got this:


Then, I just added another jump ring to the top of the big circle piece so there'd be somewhere to string it onto a chain.  Yep, that's it!


Less than 5 minutes turned a tiny cameo into a really interesting statement piece!

<3WW

Listening to: 'Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle' - Dethklok

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think the gold thing is a pendant...thing. ah yay for technical terms!!!

    ReplyDelete