Cute crafts, nerdy crafts, frilly crafts, girly crafts, guy-friendly crafts, ALL THE CRAFTS!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Random Photo Post - Valentine's Edition

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No, your memory is not failing you, nor is it that funny taste that may have been in your drink.  Although, if that actually happened, you may want to look into it.  You may have seen this post before.  In an attempt to make everything easier to navigate for everyone, I am working on transferring all of the old beauty and craft posts from the recipe blog to their appropriate homes on the newer wings.  I'll be only one a day so as not to clog up your feeds, so please bear with all the boring re-caps!
<3
-WW
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

More random stuff!  I figured I'd post a bunch of flower pictures I took last spring in honor of today.  New recipe soon.  Until then, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone and enjoy the pictures!  <3



Did you know these cute little pink flowers on redbuds are edible?  I didn't.  They taste sort of like lettuce or greens, crisp and fresh, and make salads look adorable!













I took all these pictures myself, so if you want to use any of them feel free, just please leave the blog address on them and/or shoot me a link back.  :)

<3
The Wookie Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment