Cute crafts, nerdy crafts, frilly crafts, girly crafts, guy-friendly crafts, ALL THE CRAFTS!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Random Photo Post - THRIFTING!

I was just trying to decide what to post today when I realize I haven't done a thrifting post in pretty much forever!  I don't even have a good excuse, I just...forgot.


Got these bad boys for $1.50.  I'm so in love with them and they are HELLA COMFY!


Oh yeah.  Another creepy piece for my 'weird stuff' collection.  The syringe is actually glass.


$1 leather sandals?  Yes, please.


Love how cute and boho these are!


Another 'weird stuff collection' piece.  I think this was $3.

What's inside?  :)



Antique dissection kit!


This one, the Wookie spotted and it was $4.


I had one of these when I was a kid and was so stoked to find another one.


My makeup collection grew after these photos, though, so it has since been moved to a larger location.  The Rolykit holds jewelry making supplies now!  I love it!


2/$1 hand towels for the kitchen.


Cute wedges!  I think these were $3 or $4.  I can't wait until fall so I can rock them way more often.

What pretties have you found lately?

<3WW

Listening to: 'Shut Me Up' - MSI

1 comment: